Saturday, September 11, 2010

39 weeks already!??

so I am a slacker as far as blogging goes. It has again been 4 weeks. Here are some pics of the happenings of the past few weeks. We've finished with the little guys room and are pretty much just ready and waiting. I do feel like I haven't read all of the things that I wanted to read. I'm still working on my Womanly Art of Breastfeeding book that I started several months ago. Here are some others that I'd like to dig into: Spiritual Parenting, Bringing up Boys, & What to Expect The First Year. I'm sure there are others that I've forgotten. Oh well, I'm sure we'll figure it out, well read or not. Any suggestions on books we should look into?
Update on labor....pretty much nothing. I'm 70% effaced, but not dialated and hardly any contractions worth mentioning. My due date was changed to the 15th aparently, so I go back then to see whats going on. I'm still loving pregnancy, so he's welcome to stay in there a little while longer if he feels the need.  I'm ready to meet him though, so maybe he;ll come soon :)


My coworkers threw me a shower at work! this is me at the shower 36 weeks
I love baby shoes :)
My first attempt at making baby clothes :)
stinkin cute!
I love monogram, my friend at work gave this to us. :)
my swolen feet. not so cute, but part of the package lol
this is me 38 weeks preggo!

1 comment:

  1. Joy, what cute pics! You look great! Can't wait to hear the news that little Isaiah is here. :) I highly recommend the book Bringing Up Boys...I think it's helpful in helping you understand your husband a little more, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete