Holy cow, this pregnancy has gone by so fast so far! I mean 6 months already? Geez! I have to say that I throughly enjoy having this little guy growing inside of me. I love to watch/feel him kick, it is so fun! The ultra sounds have both been an awesome experience for both myself and Paul. We're grateful to have gotten to see him twice and can't wait to meet him in person, though we're not quite ready for his arrival yet. We have a ton to do to have his room ready! I'm excited to get started and can't wait for my friend Hayley to come at the end of June to help get everything together! YAY!
I have also enjoyed stepping up to the challenge of eating lots of healthy stuff! I think I do pretty well on that page, though i do eat a small share of junk as well. I usually end up drinking at least 1/2 gallon of water a day, but I've discovered that I don't really like to drink skim milk by itself. I've been buying 1% and soy instead. Skim is ok with strawberry or chocolate syrup, but that sorta defeats the purpose of having fat free milk. I really haven't had any cravings except for the grapfruit early on...maybe that is still to come. Who knows!
I think we're going to start childbirth classes in July which will be interesting. I look forward to it as time for us to grow closer to each other as we prepare for the arrival of our son. Please pray for us as Paul and I prepare emotionally, physically and spiritually for new things to come.
Update from last appointment: 05/20, the baby weighed about 1 lb 3 oz. according to the ultrasound measurements. From what they can see he's healthy and there is nothing to be concerned about. Praise the Lord!
this is me at 19 weeks
this is 23 weeks
And this is our car seat!!!! Yay!!! There is a stroller to match too, but its still in the box:)

No comments:
Post a Comment